ATTENTION STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS:
Due to the server crash of the Student Government website, the opening of the first-come, first-served Event, Operational, and Travel Requests have been postponed to March 23 at 9am. This is to ensure that we are as closely aligned with code 810.2 as possible and all organizations have equal opportunity to access funds. We apologize for this inconvenience and please send all questions and concerns to email@example.com.
STUDENT ORGANIZATION BASE FUNDING – SUMMER B & FALL 2022
- Docutraq opens for base funding requests | March 14, 2022 | 9 AM
- Operational, Event, and Travel requests open | March 21, 2022 | 9 AM
- Docutraq closes for base funding requests | March 28, 2022 | 4 PM
Operational, Event, and Travel FUNDING – SUMMER B & FALL 2022
STUDENT ORGANIZATION REQUESTS EXAMPLES
Base Funding Budget Request Walkthrough
Student Organization Funding Limits and Restrictions Guide
Spring / Summer A 2022 Student Organization Budgets
Summer B / Fall 2021 Student Organization Budgets
Spring / Summer A 2021 Student Organization Budgets
Summer B / Fall 2020 Student Organization Budgets
Spring / Summer A 2020 Student Organization Budgets
For previous budgets and information on how to get funded please visit the funding tab on the SG Finance page.
HOW TO GET FUNDED BY SG:
Criteria for All Student Organizations:
- Must be officially registered with the Department of Student Activities and Involvement, with GatorConnect showing the correct officers.
- Must not be a Sponsored Organization (any student organization which receives direct support from another university entity). This includes, but is not limited to space, direct guidance from paid staff and/or faculty, resources, funding, etc.
- Must not charge membership fees.
- Must have at least 10 active members in order to receive operational funding.
If all criteria are met, the President and Treasurer of the organization need to take and pass the “SG Finance Student Organization Officer Training” available via the myTraining website: http://mytraining.hr.ufl.edu/
Once completed, please send an email to SG Finance – SGFdocuments@sg.ufl.edu – as follows:
- Subject Line: New Organization Setup Needed in Docutraq
- Body of email must include the following:
- Organization’s name as it appears in GatorConnect
- President’s and Treasurer’s
- First and last names
- UF email addresses
- UF IDs
- Phone numbers
You will be notified by SG Finance when your organization has been added to Docutraq, along with further instructions.