Summer B & Fall 2023 Student Organization Funding Information
- Docutraq opens for base funding requests: 3/22 at 9:00 AM (ET)
- Operational, event, and travel requests open: 3/29 at 9:00 AM (ET)
- Docutraq closes for base funding requests: 4/5 at 4:00 PM (ET)
Docutraq opened for base funding requests and will remain open through 4/5/23 at 4:00 PM (ET). All student organizations that meet the SG funding eligibility guidelines above can receive up to $500.00 for the Summer B & Fall 2023 funding cycle if a base funding request is submitted. These funds can be used for technology, general body meetings, advertising, or events. This funding will NOT be on a first-come, first-serve basis and you will submit the request directly in Docutraq anytime during the 14 days that Docutraq is open for base funding requests. Please review the Base Funding Budget Request Walkthrough. Only one base funding request should be sent in by each organization. Please see code 808.0 for more information and details on base funding.
If your organization officers are not up to date, please see the update instructions under the TRAINING tab on the SG Finance website: https://sg.ufl.edu/about/sg-finance/. You will also need to update your officers with SAI on GatorConnect by submitting the following form: https://orgs.studentinvolvement.ufl.edu/Forms/officers.
OPERATIONAL, EVENT, AND TRAVEL REQUEST FORMS
Event, operational, and travel requests open on Wednesday, 3/29/23, at 9:00 AM (ET).These requests WILL be heard on a first-come, first-serve basis and you will be able to send in requests through the following Google forms that will accept responses starting at 9 AM on 3/29. If the primary form does not work, please use the sequential alternate link (DO NOT SUBMIT VIA DOCUTRAQ).
STUDENT ORGANIZATION REQUESTS EXAMPLES
For your reference, google form examples with the request questions have been provided here. For questions asking for a total, ONLY input the number; do not enter a “$” sign.
Base Funding Budget Request Walkthrough
Student Organization Funding Limits and Restrictions Guide
Spring / Summer A 2023 Student Organization Budgets
Summer B / Fall 2022 Student Organization Budgets
Spring / Summer A 2022 Student Organization Budgets
Summer B / Fall 2021 Student Organization Budgets
Spring / Summer A 2021 Student Organization Budgets
Summer B / Fall 2020 Student Organization Budgets
Spring / Summer A 2020 Student Organization Budgets
For previous budgets and information on how to get funded, please visit the funding tab on the SG Finance page.
HOW TO GET FUNDED BY SG:
Criteria for All Student Organizations:
- Must be officially registered with the Department of Student Activities and Involvement, with GatorConnect showing the correct officers.
- Must not be a Sponsored Organization (any student organization which receives direct support from another university entity). This includes, but is not limited to space, direct guidance from paid staff and/or faculty, resources, funding, etc.
- Must not charge membership fees.
- Must have at least 10 active members in order to receive operational funding.
If all criteria are met, the President and Treasurer of the organization need to take and pass the “SG Finance Student Organization Officer Training” available via the myTraining website: http://mytraining.hr.ufl.edu/
Once completed, please send an email to SG Finance – SGFdocuments@sg.ufl.edu – as follows:
- Subject Line: New Organization Setup Needed in Docutraq
- Body of email must include the following:
- Organization’s name as it appears in GatorConnect
- President’s and Treasurer’s
- First and last names
- UF email addresses
- UF IDs
- Phone numbers
You will be notified by SG Finance when your organization has been added to Docutraq, along with further instructions.