Spring & Summer A 2023 Student Organization Funding Information
Docutraq opens for base funding requests: 10/10 at 9:00 AM (EST)
- All student organizations that meet the SG funding eligibility guidelines can receive up to $500.00 for the Spring & Summer A 2023 funding cycle if a base funding request is submitted. These funds can be used for technology, general body meetings, advertising, or events. This funding will NOT be on a first-come, first-serve basis and you will submit the request directly in Docutraq anytime during the 14 days that Docutraq is open for base funding requests.
Operational, event, and travel requests open: 10/17 at 9:00 AM (EST)
- These requests WILL be heard on a first-come, first-serve basis and you will be able to send in requests through Google forms that will be available here starting at 9 AM on 10/17 (DO NOT SUBMIT VIA DOCUTRAQ).
Docutraq closes for base funding requests: 10/24 at 4:00 PM (EST)
STUDENT ORGANIZATION REQUESTS EXAMPLES
For your reference, updated google form examples with the request questions will be provided here at least one week prior to budget requests opening. Please note that the examples above are from Summer B & Fall 2022.
Base Funding Budget Request Walkthrough
Student Organization Funding Limits and Restrictions Guide
Summer B / Fall 2022 Student Organization Budgets
Spring / Summer A 2022 Student Organization Budgets
Summer B / Fall 2021 Student Organization Budgets
Spring / Summer A 2021 Student Organization Budgets
Summer B / Fall 2020 Student Organization Budgets
Spring / Summer A 2020 Student Organization Budgets
For previous budgets and information on how to get funded, please visit the funding tab on the SG Finance page.
HOW TO GET FUNDED BY SG:
Criteria for All Student Organizations:
- Must be officially registered with the Department of Student Activities and Involvement, with GatorConnect showing the correct officers.
- Must not be a Sponsored Organization (any student organization which receives direct support from another university entity). This includes, but is not limited to space, direct guidance from paid staff and/or faculty, resources, funding, etc.
- Must not charge membership fees.
- Must have at least 10 active members in order to receive operational funding.
If all criteria are met, the President and Treasurer of the organization need to take and pass the “SG Finance Student Organization Officer Training” available via the myTraining website: http://mytraining.hr.ufl.edu/
Once completed, please send an email to SG Finance – SGFdocuments@sg.ufl.edu – as follows:
- Subject Line: New Organization Setup Needed in Docutraq
- Body of email must include the following:
- Organization’s name as it appears in GatorConnect
- President’s and Treasurer’s
- First and last names
- UF email addresses
- UF IDs
- Phone numbers
You will be notified by SG Finance when your organization has been added to Docutraq, along with further instructions.