PHONE: (352) 273-4431
The SG Print Lab houses PCs and printers that currently enrolled UF students may use to print up to 250 pages for FREE each semester (Fall, Spring, and Summer).
Print balances are applied during the breaks between semesters, usually the week before classes begin.
During the breaks, the SG Print Lab is closed; however, the remote print sites will remain available (with the exception of maintenance windows). During breaks, pages printed will apply to the upcoming semester’s allocation of 250 pages.
Levin College of Law – Holland Law Center
The SG Print Lab will close on Wednesday, April 28 for the Spring semester. It will reopen for Summer A on Monday, May 10 for in-person printing. Remote printing services will no longer be available starting in Summer A.
SG Print Lab Summer Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 9am-7pm
Friday : 9am – 5pm
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
PLEASE NOTE: The SG Print Lab is closed for all UF holidays and breaks.
May 31 – Memorial Day
July 5 – Independence Day Observed
- Heavener Printing: Open
- Fifield Printing: Open
- Law School Printing: Available to Law students only
- Graduate and Family Housing
- Maguire & Tanglewood Printing: Available to residents of those buildings only
- Cory & Diamond Printing: Available 8am-4pm
- Institute of Black Culture and La Casita Printing: Available
- Newell Hall: Available, limited hours and capacity