PHONE: (352) 273-4431
The SG Print Lab houses PCs and printers that currently enrolled UF students may use to print up to 250 pages for FREE each semester (Fall, Spring, and Summer).
Print balances are applied during the breaks between semesters, usually the week before classes begin.
During the breaks, the SG Print Lab is closed; however, the remote print sites will remain available (with the exception of maintenance windows). During breaks, pages printed will apply to the upcoming semester’s allocation of 250 pages.
Levin College of Law – Holland Law Center
The Print Lab will reopen for the Fall on Saturday, August 20.
SG Print Lab Summer Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday: 9:00am-9pm*
Friday : 9:00am – 5pm
Saturday – Sunday: 12pm-5pm**
*Monday & Wednesday: CLOSED 11:30am-12pm
**2021 HOME FOOTBALL GAME CLOSURES:
Sept. 4, 18 & 25 | Oct. 9 | Nov. 13 & 27
PLEASE NOTE: The SG Print Lab is closed for all UF holidays and breaks.
- Heavener Printing: Open
- Fifield Printing: Open
- Law School Printing: Available to Law students only
- Graduate and Family Housing
- Maguire & Tanglewood Printing: Available to residents of those buildings only
- Cory & Diamond Printing: Available 8am-4pm
- Institute of Black Culture and La Casita Printing: Available
- Newell Hall: Available, limited hours and capacity