PHONE: (352) 273-4431
The SG Print Lab houses PCs and printers that currently enrolled UF students may use to print up to 250 pages for FREE each semester (Fall, Spring, and Summer).
Print balances are applied during the breaks between semesters, usually the week before classes begin.
During the breaks, the SG Print Lab is closed; however, the remote print sites will remain available (with the exception of maintenance windows). During breaks, pages printed will apply to the upcoming semester’s allocation of 250 pages.
Levin College of Law – Holland Law Center
Fall 2020 UPDATE:
The SG Print Lab will continue to provide printing services through online submissions until further notice.
Step 1: Submit your document through the Printing Services Form.*
*You must log in to Google with your Gatorlink username in order to access the form. You may have to log out of your personal Google account prior to clicking the form’s link.
- One document per submission form
- Only 8.5x11in or 11×8.5in in black and white (no color printing)
- Document must be either .doc, .pdf, or .ppt
- UF students may print up to 250 pages for FREE each semester
- APPOINTMENT MUST BE FOR AT LEAST 24 HOURS AFTER YOUR SUBMISSION. If not, there is no guarantee your order will be complete by your selected time.
- Appointments are available Monday-Friday 9:30am-5:00pm
Step 3: Pick up your copies at the SG Graphics and Copy Center
- Located on the 2nd floor of the Reitz Union in the Student Engagement Portal
- Face masks and a form of photo ID are required
PLEASE NOTE: The SG Print Lab is closed for all UF holidays and breaks.
- Heavener Printing: Closed Fall 2020
- Fifield Printing: Closed Fall 2020
- Law School Printing: Available to Law students only
- Graduate and Family Housing
- Maguire & Tanglewood Printing: Available to residents of those buildings only
- Cory & Diamond Printing: Available 8am-4pm
- Institute of Black Culture and La Casita Printing: Available
- Newell Hall: Available, limited hours and capacity