UF Alert – campus offices closed Thursday, Nov. 12 because of Tropical Storm Eta. Will re-open Friday, Nov. 13.
Customers will be REQUIRED to create an appointment for their Bike Repair by calling 352-846-3003. No walk-ins are permitted.
Fall Semester Hours: Opening August 31st
Monday: 10 AM – 1 PM
Tuesday: 10 AM – 5 PM
Wednesday: 10 AM – 5 PM
Thursday: 10 AM – 5 PM
Friday: 10 AM – 5 PM
Labor Day: Sept. 7
Thanksgiving: Nov. 24 – 25
Winter Break Dec. 10 – Jan. 11
FACEBOOK: UF SG Bike Repair
LOCATION: J. Wayne Reitz Union on the Ground Level
(across from Subway)
- SG Bike Repair is closed during University closures, breaks, and holidays.
- SG Bike Repair is a free service for University of Florida students with a valid Gator1 ID card.
- Bike Repair labor is FREE. We sell parts and other items for your convenience. You may bring in parts for us to replace.
- Customers will be REQUIRED to create an appointment for their Bike Repair by calling 352-846-3003. No walk-ins are permitted.
- Customers will not be allowed to wait in the store with their bike, they will be contacted when their bike is repaired and if there needs to be any parts purchased.
- Customers are REQUIRED to wear a mask in the store at all times.
*Reflect UF Policies
- You must pick up your bike by closing on the date you received service. Bikes left overnight are not the responsibility of the store.
- We are not responsible for your belongings.
Disclaimer: SG Bike Repair service does not guarantee all repairs will be error-free. Our mechanics will do the best they can to repair and improve customer bikes.
SG Bike Repair employees reserve the right to refuse service.